Friday, February 5, 2010

My Wonderful 2nd Born!

Brooke is now 10

I know, I am shocked too!!!

We were in St. George for her birthday so I let her choose between Pirate Island Pizza and Dixie Igloo Ice Skating. She picked the ice skating. I would share some super cute pictures if I ever took my camera anywhere. I think Jeff may have gotten a few with his phone so I will find out and share if he did.

Everyone did pretty well and there was no complaining which is an amazing thing considering we had about 12 kids with us. I was not really happy to pay so much money and be limited to 2 hours, but it turned out that 2 hours was plenty of time at the rink.

Brooke, you are such an amazing part of our family. We are so lucky to have you. Thank you for always being even tempered and easy to get along with.

**Updated: More good stuff about Brooke

Our vacation turned into a very extended one (see the next post), and since Courtney went home with her dad before we knew it was going to be extended Brooke got stuck babysitting quite a bit the week after her birthday so that I could spend some good quality time with my grandpa and the extended family at the hospital. She was such a sweet girl about it and never complained.Thanks again for your sweet personality.

1 comment:

  1. I love that picture of Brooke! I wish we could have seen her for her birthday..

    ReplyDelete