Friday, March 5, 2010

The Boob Nazi Read My Blog!!

It is so not like me to post twice in a month (or really even once a month - you all know that I re date my posts, right) but I am so excited. I always wonder if I should admit to stalking blogs or if I should just lurk in creepy silence. Well, since so many people ask me which ones I read I decided to just take all the ones from my google reader and my favorites list and update my blog list on my blog. Well today one of those that I creepily stalk commented on MY blog!! I love the Boob Nazi. She is so hilarious that I sometimes wonder if we are twins separated at birth (about 10 years apart!) I have secretly been considering us e-BFF's and wondering if she wants to go on the girls trip with us this year, because she would SO fit in with the family! So now I feel famous because I always see her comment on the BIG blogs I read (which, by the way is one of the main ways that I find new blogs to stalk. If you make a funny comment on someones blog, I will click on your name to see if you have a blog.) I am so happy! My life would be complete if I could get TAMN to read my blog!

6 comments:

  1. I AM JUST SO HAPPY YOU FINALLY BLOGGED!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is not nearly as exciting as my Facebook though!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. DO NOT LURK AND BE CREEPY!!

    And TAMN used to read my blog. She had an invite when my blog was private. IT WAS AWESOME.

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha and where is this girls trip and when? Is it free?!?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Not free, but super cheap!! A cruise in October! Hopefully you will have secured a great position at a new job by then. And we could totally change the name from "Girls Trip" to "The Boob Nazi Fan Club Getaway!"

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cindy and the Boob Nazi on a cruise, I'm totally there!

    ReplyDelete