Thursday, May 26, 2011

Things that Happened in May that WERE Jake's Birthday

You see what I did there! ;)
I know we did something for Jake's birthday. And I remember ice cream sandwiches and basketball in the back yard, but I don't think that was the main event...I better check my trusty phone!

Oh yeah, Minute to Win It. This is the only documentation I have. No other pictures or video. But let me assure you fun was had by all. (And yes, I do always nag like an impatient hag in the background on all of my videos...geez!)

All you need for a Minute to Win It party is lots of those red plastic cups and a box of ping pong balls! You can have games for hours with those and a few random things that you will have around your house

I don't know why, but Jake's parties always seem to grow the largest and the most out of control. Maybe it is a boy thing (or a mom who doesn't set limits thing.) But I have learned to be very organized and this party was actually very easy to pull off. Courtney and Tiffany were a huge help.

Jake is a great kid. He is a very deep thinker. He loves to laugh. He adores having the attention on him. He seems to be headed in the right direction most of the time. We are so lucky to have him as an important part of our family.

Happy 10th Jake!!

1 comment:

  1. Yes, it is a boy thing AND a mom who doesnt know to set limits, this happens every year with Daniel too, lol...Happy birthday Jake, he looks like he will make a fine cheerleader someday ;)

    ReplyDelete