Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Let This Be A Warning To You All

So I took Jake to the Dr. yesterday and his nose is probably not broken - and even if it is, they won't do anything about it for now. However you have to love a doctor that you can joke about child abuse with. He walked in and asked "So what is happening here" and I said "I told him not to talk back anymore" and the doctor said to Jake "Have you learned your lesson?".
Jake didn't get it though and just said "I fell out of a tree"! Oh well - probably not the funniest of my jokes anyway!
So I thought I would update you on how beautiful this bruise is so you can all imagine the colorful glory of it on Saturday!
By the way, the Dr. suspects a green stick fracture of the Radius, but Jeff and the x-ray tech couldn't see anything. I should hear back officially today! (Do you like his matching Sponge Bob Shirt?)

2 comments:

  1. Ouch! That's quite the shiner! Congrats on his baptism. That's very exciting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh - Poor thing - that looks terrible for tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete