Monday, June 1, 2009

My Handsome Boy!

Jake is getting baptized this weekend. So I had Jeff go buy him a fancy new suit. I dressed him up, actually combed his hair and took him over to grandma Sally's for a photo shoot (I am glad someone likes yard work.) Anyway, I loved the results so I thought I would share!
He is so cute (and I am a great photographer too right!!)
Then this weekend, this cute boy was climbing trees (I know big shock right) And he fell right out of one. About 6 or 7 feet to the ground. Don't worry he didn't break both his arms like my cousin Russ. In fact I doubt there will be any casts involved (we see the Dr at 2 to be sure). No he didn't break his arms because being the SMART handsome boy that he is, he broke the fall with his nose!
And these bruises just get prettier every day. By Saturday, he should be a joy to behold!

No comments:

Post a Comment