Saturday, April 3, 2010

April Fools/Courtney's Birthday

So, my sweet little Courtney was silly enough to let me do her birthday party on April First - crazy kid!!
We had lots of fun! First we played stick the booger on the nose.

Then we played take a dare or pie in your hair. (She really did choose the pie in her hair!!) It was a shaving cream pie - I am too cheap to use whip cream.

Then we had a crazy menu dinner at Chez Andrez. It was quite the menu, but I can't share it here just in case I want to use it again - I don't want the key floating around out there. But I would be happy to share it if anyone is interested.

We finished out with a lovely "cake" made by Aunt Alicia. This was actually made with Courtney's Giant Cupcake Mold, but it was actually rice crispie treat so she couldn't really cut into it. Pretty funny.

**Just a side note: Last year for April Fools breakfast I made giant ostrich eggs for breakfast. That was marshmallow cream and a peach half. So this year I went the opposite and did tiny eggs made with melted white chocolate and a yellow M&M - Way fun!!

***Yeah and FYI Courtney is now 12 and enjoying YW. (Mom is a little freaked out!)

No comments:

Post a Comment