Thursday, January 29, 2009

Really? Why do I have a blog?

So nothing even happens that I feel like blogging about, maybe if I talked to my sister for less than 8 hours a day there would be something left to say. However, I really cracked myself up today, so I thought I would share. Do you ever think that your inner dialogue is just SOOO funny? I always do. You will catch me smiling and chuckling to myself all day long (I am so lame, I can't even believe I am telling you this). The worst part, is it is not even funny!! If I said any of this stuff out loud (and let's be honest, I have) it can bring an entire room to a stand still. People just look around like, "Did she really just say that". On that note, the word that I have been meaning to share (again, words I HATE) . . . . Erect! Never buy your kids an erector set. I never want to hear the phrase Sit erect, or stand erect. Let's just do away with that word!

2 comments:

  1. HAHAHAHA! I for one, love the hated words. They make me laugh. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I guess I will admit the same about my inner chit chat. The worst is when Curtis catches me smiling or laughing and ask why!

    ReplyDelete