Sunday, January 18, 2009

Where in the world is ... a cool place to visit?

I don't know if anyone even reads this blog, and I especially don't know if my ladies vacation club members read it, but I am getting the bug to plan our next girls trip. The only problem is, I have no ideas where to go. So . . . whether you choose to vacation with us or not (you choose to be a party pooper) I need some ideas of where to go! I am open to just about anything in the continental United States. We try to keep total costs under $1000. (Well under if possible) Give me your ideas. Where is a fun place you have lived or visited? Where is a fun place you would like to visit? Are you going to join us this year? (And April, if you are reading this, yes you are invited, and no, sorry, Disneyland won't make the cut - I know I am a hater!)

1 comment:

  1. So Dad are going to New Orleans this month. Maybe see if they liked it. I wish I could go but I am saving up this year for at trip to....well I won't say. :)

    ReplyDelete