Wednesday, January 7, 2009

words i hate

Okay - so your are seeing that my life is boring (either that or I am too busy reading other peoples blogs to have my own life!!) So I decided that because I am bad at letting you know what is going on in my life I will make myself post something. I decided that my "something" will be ranting about words I hate and why I hate them. (The idea came to me about 1 am yesterday - I know I am a loser!!) So are you ready for today's word? . . . . . . MOIST I don't know why - it is a seemingly normal word, but it grosses me out!! And I hate in prayers at church, when people say thank you for the moisture - it is RAIN or SNOW. Moisture - eww. So I hope your cakes are delectable, delicious, airy whatever, but just not MOIST. Now be honest, who thinks I should be voted of the blogging island!

4 comments:

  1. HA!!!! I can totally see why that's a word you hate. I have a SIL who hates it too and I love using it around her just for that reason. :) Rude, I know. But funny too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. SIL...Sister in Law. :D I didn't even realize I used that. How nerdy am I!!!??? Haha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh but I LOVE moist succulent chocolate cake! I think that succulent totally describes moist don't you? (giggle.....snort)
    I am SO glad to see that you have start blogging!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Succulent would probably make my top 20 list, especially in tandem with MOIST.

    ReplyDelete