Sunday, May 30, 2010

Chad and Kim Tie the Knot

(Is it bad to say finally?) ;)
I know we have joked about hiring me to be your wedding photographer before, but come on, this is a great picture!! Right?!?!
No?? Well it is the only one I got of the Bride and Groom! (And who made you the expert on picture taking anyway?)
Lucky for them, they had a REAL photographer. So I took it upon myself to do the candid and family shots. And I actually did pretty well. I am not going to upload the 150 or so pictures I took, so here is a selection that includes some of everyone, I think!
Kim and Warren - and their family A.J. and Marcus
Becca and Felipe
The three HOTTIES! (Yes, I am the queen of Hotness!) It was about this time that I started to realize that maybe, just maybe, I was little too blond - and possibly, the sunglasses didn't need to always be on my head. (Although they were pretty much always present during this phase of my life because I found that you look less tragic if you put on sunglasses while you cry!)
The girl cousins. (Yes Adele, I know I should crop, but did you want this blog updated or not!)
A.J. - I like this picture because - well, you know me! 'Nuff said!
Gage and Lili - In a contest to see who can break a bone first!
Jake - he is pretty much always in trouble.
Maybe because he is a U of U fan.
Jeff was the "Grill Master" (so was Beau, notice him sitting in the background!)
I had to do this picture of Jeff because we didn't do a couple one or a family one because he is so grumpy about pictures that I don't even ask anymore. Then he gets grumpy because we don't have enough family pictures. Bi-polar much? (I can say that because I am pretty sure he doesn't know I have a blog - I am not even sure he knows what a blog is.)
Alex (almost 3 years) holding Marcus (not quite one)
I love this picture for two reasons:
1) I can't get enough of Alex, he kills me
2) Again, you know me, and I am sick (who is going in on the therapy fund? Kim?)
That is my grandma in the background - and the only picture I got of her. I am such a loser!
Xander
He was so cute blowing his bubbles. I am not sure he ever actually made a bubble, but he tried and tried!
My only picture of Gavin. Hey Beau and Alicia - maybe you could spend a little more time with the family? Just sayin'!
Sarah really wanted to be part of the first dance!
(Now that is a cute picture! I am not a complete failure! - Hire me!!)
And again, the reason for the post. Here is the cute family! Congrats to Chad and Kim!!

3 comments:

  1. That is not even close to the layout on the print preview! Whatever!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't even know you were taking family pictures until I got there and it was over! thanks for the invite so we could be in them! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was taking pictures all day. I actually did find a couple with Gavin later, but you know, didn't want to mess up the funny!

    ReplyDelete