Sunday, May 23, 2010

I Hope You Dance

Last night we went to my cousin, Jacob's (and his new beautiful wife, Summer's) wedding reception. We got there just as the dancing was starting.
My Jake busted a move - if there was ever a move to be busted! Me really does get his rhythm from me :S - and he LOVES to dance, he actually always has.
All the kids favorite dance was when they spread out a roll of bubble wrap and danced on that! Huge hit - you should all try it!

Aunt Kim was dancing the bubble wrap dance with them so when Jake came and asked me to dance I said "no way" - thinking he was just trying to get more people out there. I didn't realize that everyone had partnered up for some couples dances, but undaunted, he just kept asking and luckily Grandma Lois realized that he was looking for an actual "partner" and she said YES! (Good Job Grandma!) They dances many songs together (so cute!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment